viernes, 27 de noviembre de 2009

The first time I cried for my lover, I cried for a vision that vanished exactly at the precise moment I saw it. I cried for a terrible realization seen in a fraction of a second window. I cried all afternoon, all evening, all night, next morning long until my eyes went puffy and swollen. I cried.

(...)

In St. Paul Chrysostom Church, I start to tear off this rosary of puns that my lover writes, my lover, flesh of my flesh, the autumn’ leafs flying around him, blood of my blood, tickling his cheeks, and long beard, my lover, entwining themselves with kisses and hugs and the desire that this never ends.

I’m just an immigrant articulating the words of love in a second language. No. I lie. In reality, these are the words of my lover. They are the product of those nights without sleep, of his frightened and peaceful love, of his purple ink.

Again in St. Paul Chrysostom Church, I pray: Protect him Virgin of the Remedies, Our Lady of Guadalupe, bless this memory, and grant me this love, Sacred Heart of mine: Summoning, demands, apparitions, miracles. My Lover. Only miracles, sudden like lightening in a rainless and windless evening, gentle like a raspberry’ field, dazzling like sun flowers that swing naked at the wind’s compass, ample like the immaculate ocean where my lover and I travel together, all alone, in dreams.

Alignment possesses beauty. Is the same beauty that forms up the ethereal air: everything here, revealed at the moment, without dark depths or ancestral hells. Everything here is what my lover writes about.

Sigo leyendo su historia y no puedo evitar mis propias lágrimas. Dice que este cuento lo inspiró La alientanción también tiene su belleza. Su Historia Real y Verdadera a través de un recuadro: Ella aparece en el aeropuerto de la facultad de filosofía y letras, sus arribos. Los viajes. El Espacio Escultórico. Dice que no podría vivir aquí. México. No es el país ni la cultura. Aquí. En Toronto la comunidad gay es respetada. No sé cómo podría manejarlo con la gente que tú conoces y me conoce. Ni juntas ni por separado. Sólo importa su hijo pienso. Pero, también recuerdo su concepto de libertad. Y recuerdo al escritor, al esposo enamorado de una Lolita, su alumna del Marymount. La niña bien de Cuerna. La católica. Su divorcio. El Italiano. La cancelación de su segunda boda. Elnacimiento de Leo. Ella dice que me piensa todos los días. Que está escribiendo la historia de los Siglos de Oro. Que quisiera vivir conmigo porque yo si la entiendo. Cada vez que pelea Michael, dice que es absurdo discutir así. Él no me conoce. No sabe con quién se casó. Vivir con él. Qué fastidio. Tú deberías vivir conmigo. Tú si me conoces. Y entonces recuerdo la lista interminable de sus amoríos. Antes y después. Del viaje. Su libertad sexual. Su tótem. Ese Dragón quemándome las entrañas con su lengua. Ella es Fuego. Incendia. Le digo que le temo (a ese fuego encendido que provoca a su paso). A las cenizas. A la Nada. Su amante es un poeta-pintor. El Mago. Ella quiere que lo conozca. (Y yo que desaparezca). Tiene un barco. Ella llora por él y yo por ella. Ella no regresará. Y yo la espero. La espero.

No hay comentarios:

Datos personales

Mi foto
Vivo en Amsterdam 62. Bis.